Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Exams r over

Exams were finally over on 27th Apr Fri, with SS as my last paper to wrap up e wk. Having 5 papers in 5 consecutive days had been real exciting; there was too little time to panic n all I had to do was to assure myself that I had did my best to study, leaving events to unfold by themselves.


This compilation of LOTR games is excellent! Kept my fighting spirits high throughout e exams.

My mum n I drove over to Johor Bahru on sunday to do some shopping at Century Square. It was 1pm and I was stuck on the causeway with a scorching sun overhead. Finally after an hr, we came up to e immigration counter and my mother was so furious at e slow working pace of the customs officer. From inside the car, her short arm couldnt reach the counter and the officer refused to stretch out his hand to help retrieve the passports. Hahaa.. My mum almost jumped out of e car.


I was real disappointed that there was no electronics roadshow at century square when I arrived. Parking there is RM2 per hr which is quite reasonable. On our way back home to Singapore customs, we saw a sign which says: "Your security is our concern." I laughed my head off.. It is in fact trying to say:" OUR BLOODY SECURITY IS YOUR CONCERN!"

No comments: