Thursday, March 29, 2007

I singlehandedly raised $975 for FSIG!!! $1025 short of my target... But i guess it was a gd try considered it was my first time.. I even got laughed at by Adrian for writing a receipt wrongly. E past 2 weeks have really been tough.. I deserve a big slap on e back!


Auntie Susan's store.. She was my Cai Shen Ye.. or rather cai shen ma... She got her gang to rent stalls from me. But i gave her a freaking cheap price for her 2 stores n i even drove her to biz on e last day for her subsequent bazaar..


Adrian's stall.. He's freaking rich but freaking nice guy.

Cindy selling accessories..

Fu Hao's store.. E auntie say biz is so bad tat she has been killing mosquitoes n flies.. She wanted a discount off e rental for being a fulltime pest buster. Buzz off!!

Mr !Destiny! from Africa... haha. did u pronounce his name correctly? It's "Luck" Destiny "Luck".. He attempted to give me $50 african dollar as rental.. I gave him e "you-tink-you-r-funny-but-you-r-not" smile...

Auntie Linda's store. She made some of e earrings herself..


The omnipresent ramly burger..
It's really amazing how these pple make a living through these bazaars.. E things they sell r so cheap tat it's not easy to rake in a substantial profit. But it's really cool watching them in action.. esp in slow moving frames in my mind. They stay outdoors e whole day, they sweat, they have to joke with fellow vendors, have to constantly keep an eye on their store, continuously n quietly hope tat the nxt person walking past will be someone special. It's a tough job man.. Trust me.. I've done it b4.. n neva again.

No comments: