Sunday, March 11, 2007

To those taxi drivers who tink they are race car drivers but who are not

SCREW YOU!!!
I got horned by freaking 2 taxi drivers in 2 days just for overtaking them. Having to brake just a little to accomodate me means they are gg to miss the next customer and because of that they will lose $2.40 and their family will be starving.. SCREW YOU! Other cars are considerate enuf to let me in.. N i always do tat for other cars so i dun see why taxi drivers cannot be a little more considerate!!!

Another taxi driver kept tailgating me in a multi storey carpark.. How the fuck do u expect me to park when your freaking head is smelling my ass!!!! I am brainwashed by the govt to park with my backside in OK!

I am declaring war on you stupid taxi drivers!! I am gg to freaking take down your car plate number and complain to your taxi company.. I am gg to make you lose your job! SO STAY AWAY FROM ME!!

No comments: