Sunday, March 11, 2007

Open house vending booth


Yesterday n today was the open house. This time I decided to rent 2 booths to raise funds for flight and space grp. Rent was $15 for one stall one day. Need the funds cos we're gg to embark on a publicity campaign soon.

But things were not meant to be smooth. Edwin the guy who sold CDs backed out immediately when he was told tat he could not get a power point for playing his CDs. He refused to just display his products. He purposely gave the pissed off look to make me gan jiong so tat i will try to accomodate his demands. I know tat look all too well cos i always use it. But i said goodbye to him.


Me rushed bak home to get all my barang barang and set up stall. Mostly books. Since I've decided to stop being a nerd, i have no qualms selling them all. I'm an entrepreneur sia.. Zai!


John's stall beside mine.. He siam-ed when Michelle was taking photo for me. He was selling honey imported from thailand. He is really quite lao jiao.

In the meantime, I was having some conflict wif the organizing comm regarding the unwanted presence of external vendors. They darn angry at me for breaking so many rules. But i just smile them away.
Michelle spotted some highlights in a story book n she totally laughed at my nerdiness... Thanks Michelle who stayed all the way wif me till closing..

The next day, John pulled out n left me wif 2 stalls. Tzee Hwee finally had her way. She won. I only made a bad reputation of myself wif the external vendors. I'll try to lower my head next time i pass by their booths. Sorry Susan! You have really been so nice introducing so many vendors to me!


Me brought even more books the next day! But i felt the rental was too heavy for me. I only recouped my $30 by 2pm. Pretending to sugar daddy. Gillian said i look like Buddha..???


With my neighbours from Law society. Sugar daddy, Grace n Liwei. Grace was my tok cok buddy all the way from 10am to 3pm.. Really appreciated her company.


Gillian came in at 3pm n starting beaming her charm to the passing crowd.


Oh shucks.. I better start changing my poses..



These siao pple from Sheares Hall was about to release all these orange balloons wif their banner into the sky. Grace said: Air pollution wei!!

At the end of the day, wif crowds dwindling, I wrote some wishes on the NUS balloons n let them soar into the sky. Since the balloons were filled wif helium, i took one n breathed in all e helium n started toking.. hahahaha... so funny e way i toked! But i was feelin my lungs were rotting after tat.

No comments: