Saturday, March 17, 2007

Stretched thin

I feel so stretched.. I remb tat Hayley always told me it was gd.. Wana do a review of wat I did in e past few months so tat I could feel better bout my present situation...

Jan
DIY fish tank
Set up website for FSIG
Establish grp tuition

Feb
Purchase of car
Settling car payments
Joined Union Camp comm n did e UC website
Interview of my first 2 FSIG members

March
Open house vending booth
Forming of 1st FSIG exco
Publicity poster for FSIG
Fundraising bazaar for FSIG

My life is revolved around FSIG n union camp.. But i really want to make FSIG successful.. It's my baby dood.. First 2 mths I was so unenthusiastic about FSIG cos i tot it was just another one of e craze i used to have.. but after open house when i got to know e members better, i started to become more motivated to run e club.. I even planned out 3 semeters ahead so tat eventually it will become a full fledged club. Benny said starting up is always tough.. Presidents of established clubs are just a part of e system, they shld hav a much easier life..

Let's take a look at the future

Apr
Full time student... really...

May
atomicplonk biz
shares

June
Reservist

July
Union camp

Come to tink of it... Joining union camp has really broadened my social circle by darn enormous magnitude... all e engin n cac camps din really get me anywhere.. but once i became part of NUSSU, i have enter a world of its own. E pple in NUSSU r darn hardcore... they always recycle themselves within the NUSSU standing comms.. Furthermore they will take up some position in other ccas or events.. Really siao on pple.. Heng I joined.. Nxt yr holis no more camps lor.. Time to learn flying! Tat'll prob be my graduation reward! i still hav fond memories of e days when i was learning how to drive a car.. Darn exhilarating!

No comments: