Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Lousy after sales service

Went to do my 1000km free servicing today.. Freaking Hyundai service centre... Took 3 n 1/2 hrs to service my car even though i made an appointment.. Service was made worse by the all male team.. All ah bengs lacking sleep n sounding grumpy.. Why cant they have an all girls reception???!! The only girl they had there was a tomboy.. wahaa..

Me: "Erm excuse me... my hand brake is very loose.."
Service girl: "ok i'll inform e technician."
Me: "E brakes too insensitive. The acceleration pedal needs to be tightened too."
Service girl: "Ok I'll INFORM E TECHNICIAN"

Me: "Erm excuse me... my hand brake is very loose.."
Pro guy: "Normally if hand brake has 7 clicks it shld be fine, else we do not tighten it in case it jams the car into a skid."
Me: "E brakes too insensitive. The acceleration pedal needs to be tightened too."
Pro guy: "Ok but if i tighten too much, it may end up even worse. It's up to u.."

One word: Pro

During tat 3 n 1/2 hrs, I walked over to Ikea which was nearby.. Passed by Mercedes showroom along the way.. I felt like I was totally in another world when I stepped onto their pavement.. Instead of the ordinary concrete pavement, they actually put tiles wif a matching colour to the building.. The logo on top of the building even swivelled! Amazing!! The glass building reminded me of the UN building in NY.

On e right side of Mercs building, a building under construction.. Look at the tiles..

On e left side a super retro building...


N e winner!! No building comes close to it....

Ok so i went to Ikea n bought a $2.50 clock... so cheap tat i was hesistating to buy since i tot it may stop working after moving for 1 second. I luv shopping at Ikea, always allow me to imagine how my life could be better.. I also saw an item perfect for a prank present... haha.. who shld i make fun of..??


After 2 hrs of shopping, I sneaked back up to e workshop to see if they are hanky panky-ing wif my car...


Left rear tire genna 5cm long nail... they patched it up for $8.... so ex for a piece of ugly plastic stuck in the hole.. Horrible!


The workshop area wif other cars.. Some cars were badly damaged while most were like mine coming in for servicing.. Suddenly i received a call saying all my brakes failed e test.. N i had to wait again....


This man was using e internet for darn bloody long.. selfish like fish... N he wasnt doing impt stuff like pretending to check his mail but playing dumb or dump or dum or watever u spell.. How dumb! n dumbfounded i was when i saw wat he was doing.. E other comp spoilt ok..



No comments: